Analysis & Opinion Articles on Germany’s Domestic Affairs
- The Diverse Dynamics of Terrorism in Germany: A Historical Trend AnalysisBrazil | Bárbara Diniz (PUC Minas) investigates the diverse nature of terrorism that has shaped Germany.
- Beyond the Growth Compass: Aligning the German Economy to the Doughnut Model to Ensure a Sustainable, Healthy, and Livable Future for AllMunich | Prof. Edda Weimann (Uni of Cape Town & TU Munich) and Léa Weimann (St Andrews) call for an environmentally friendly economic system post-Corona.
- The Patron Saint of Suffragettes: Edith SteinU.S. | Carolyn Beard (Harvard) discovers previously unknown documents about the ‘Holocaust Martyr’ St. Edith Stein and her early work on women’s rights.
- “It’s immigration, stupid”Berlin | Constantin Weiss (German Parliament) discusses how immigration offers a solution to Germany’s existential issues.
- How Angela Merkel regulates interpretations of her positionsGermany | Felix Stossmeier (Political Scientist) assesses whether Angela Merkel has sedated German political discourse.
- Reorienting the Approach to ‘Development’India | Thomas Varghese (Development Consultant) shares his opinion on Germany’s holistic approach to development.
Subscribe to The German Diplomat to receive the latest articles (without any ads)